For Valentine's day this year, Houston was actually around! Woohoo! Yay for being done with law school! I worked that day, so after work I picked Elaina up from my mom's house for a fancy dinner of Domino's pizza!
 |
| ready for din din! |
Elaina had a valentine's party at school that day and insisted on wearing her heart crown headband thing for dinner!
 |
| lol! love this kid. |
 |
| my kind of valentine's dinner! low key and delish. |
We opened some presents! Mainly for Elaina's entertainment. She was totally stoked about her stickers and her play doh.
 |
| stinker was too busy playing play doh to look at the camera |
Houston's original plan was to make french toast for breakfast on Valentine's morning. But, with his work schedule, my work schedule, and Elaina going to school that day, I just told him I would enjoy it much more if he made it a different day. Just the thought of a full blown, messy-kitchen-creating breakfast on a busy weekday morning was giving me anxiety. So, the hubs made us breakfast Saturday morning and it was the bomb. I had forgotten how much I really do love french toast!
 |
| supervising chef daddy |
 |
| little bit LOVED her french toast teddy bear and puppy dog. Dad is so cool. |
These are out of order but I had to upload the pictures from my phone... Elaina's valentine's for her friends at school were pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. That girl is obsessed with "applesaw" It doesn't matter if it's not really applesauce, if it is fruit in a squeezable pouch she is all about it!
 |
| I bought the MashUps and not the GoGoSqueeze because the matched my valentine colors. duh! |
 |
| ready to par-tay |
 |
| my favorite valentine I've ever received! |
No comments:
Post a Comment