sitting up like a champ; the days of staying in her car seat at the store are over but she is a happy camper as long as she is sitting in the cart. I really want to get one of those shopping cart covers because I'll be honest those carts sick me out! Plus, it would just make it a little more comfy.
she is a teething machine! two teeth have poked through (one on the bottom middle and a little pointy one on the top right) and I'm 90% sure the top two middle teeth are coming in too! besides the drool and knawing on her binky/fingers you would never know it! she is just happy as can be!
eats like a champ. this chicky doesn't have an off switch. If it's offered she will eat it!
she has started waving and clapping in the last week! Seriously so cute!
I just love watching my sweet girl grow and learn new things. I love her more every day. I honestly didn't know I could love someone as much as I love my daughter. It makes you love and appreciate your own parents more that's for sure! I hope she always knows how much I love her!
| happy girl! |
| sweet smiles for mommy |
| trying to make her teeth feel better |
3 comments:
Oh goodness! Too cute!
precious!! :-) love the bow!!
http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/
aw, so cute! I love her! Can't wait to get them together again in a few weeks! I can't believe all her teeth! And super adorable about the waving and clapping!!
Post a Comment