we have done so many fun things lately, but with a baby I keep forgetting to take my camera out whenever we are out doing something! But, I do bust out the phone on my camera quite a bit when it's just me and little bit so even though it is quite the "foto failure" in my book, these pics should suffice for now.

Lainey getting ready to go. She loves her changing table because she can look out the window!

Listening to her grandpa's choir concert at church. We sat in the very back because when we walked in she was super fussy, but the second they started singing she stopped crying and tried to look toward the sound the whole time! She loves the music!

sleepy baby at nana's house

nakey baby!

cute baby

crazy mama.

H and I finally went on a date just the two of us. Mimi was more than happy to babysit. We went to the movies to see the new X Men movie. We got there about an hour early so we could get a good seat so I snuck in good old Taco Beezy for dinner. The only picture I got on our date was a pic of my taco. Awesome. Why I took a picture of my taco I know not, but oh well! It was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment