
We had such a fun time this last weekend! It was especially fun for this mama because I got some me time and went and got my nails done. My cute toesies are sporting OPI's Charged Up Cherry. It just screams ready for summer, if you ask me! So straight from the nail place I went home to this cutie...
and then we went to nana's for some poolside/bbq fun with the fam.
Little bit's idea of a good time.
Houston and Duke playing in the pool.
Austin being entertained!
water babies.
she was so not a fan of the swimming pool. sunscreen, weird diaper, sun in the eyes...she said count me out.
sweet cousins in their matching swimsuits from their nana! I have a feeling there will be a lot more pictures with matching outfits in the future!
1 comment:
So cute. I love those cheeks! It's so adorable when they start to chunk up! I love it! We miss you guys. Any trips to AZ planned anytime soon?! :). Taycie has got to meet her bff.
Post a Comment