May 8, 2011
9 lbs 2 oz. 50th percentile
22 inches long. 80th percentile
Our baby girl is just growing growing growing. She definitely knows how to grub. She is getting little chub rolls on her thighs and little dimples in her elbows but most of all she is getting the cutest chipmunk cheeks for me to kiss on. I took a picture of her the other day and Houston and I both started cracking up - he said her cheeks were starting to look like jowls! Either way, jowls or not, we think she is absolutely precious.
She usually sleeps for a 5 hour stretch at night, will wake up, eat, and go back to sleep for another 3 hours. Not always, but most of the time. She has been pretty fussy lately with some tummy troubles; yesterday she pretty much cried off and on all day long. It was so sad. For her and for me! I'll be honest, she isn't the easiest baby and this mommy thing ain't a walk in the park every day, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love seeing her change and grow and I could just stare at her all day long! I feel so blessed to be her mommy.
Happy 1 month birthday to my baby girl!
4 comments:
It is hard, but so worth it. Call me sometime babe! I miss you and want to hear all about her and everything!
Wow one month already! She's just adorable!
OH MY GOODNESS! She is growing up so fast!!!! I can't believe it! I know you are a great Mom to sweet lil Elaina. I am in love with her, especially her cheeks...I want to squeeze, pinch (lightly), and kiss them all day. Love you both!
Oh my goodness you are so beautiful baby E !! I would kiss you sweet chubby cheekies .. and you couldn't stop me :) ps you look amazing ! Hot mama ! miss you guys xo
Post a Comment