My Spanish is failing me and I don't remember how to say 8th in spanish! Whatever :)
This day we took a train from Madrid to Segovia for a little day trip. I absolutely LOVED Segovia. It was so cute! As soon as we got off the bus from the train station we were greeted with this...
roman aqueducts!
After the aqueducts we walked around the city and came across this amazing church. Honestly I saw so many churches while I was in Spain I really don't remember what this one was called. But it was awesome.
In front of the church they were having a little farmer's market with fresh fruit and vegetables and crafty things.
a view of the city.
After that we went and toured a castle! It was called the Alcazar and I guess it was the inspiration for Disney's Cinderella's castle.
We walked all the way up this teeny tiny circular tower to get up to the top of the castle for the view. My mom said it was claustrophobic. The tower was definitely tiny. And it was the only way up and down so whenever someone was coming in the opposite direction you had to try and flatten yourself against the wall.
But it was worth it because the view was awesome!
After that we got back on a train headed to Madrid for our last day in Spain.
No comments:
Post a Comment