the last day we were in Madrid we kind of took it easy. We went and ate lunch at this restaurant called La Finca de Susana. My dad thought the inside of the restaurant was gorgeous. So I took a picture for him. The food was just ok.
One thing I did like there that was really different were the alcachofas aka artichokes. It was kind of like an artichoke soup with slices of egg on top. It was definitely different and something I never would have come up with but it was pretty tasty!
Next we walked around the city a little bit and my brother showed us where he goes to school in Madrid. Then we did a little shopping and walked to the park (El Retiro) to relax and people watch. By this time we were hankering for American food, especially my brother who had been in Spain longer than we had, so we went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. haha!
the nachos and guac really hit the spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment