R: Ms. Cristina, last night I went to the zoo when I was asleep!
A: Ms. Cristina, why you have a big necklace?
C: I have a mommy and a daddy.
Me: What's mommy's name?
C: Boss.
*this kid accidentally smashed his hand in the door :( so I was giving him a hug because he started crying
Me: Is your hand ok?
R: No...
Me: Will another skittle make it feel better?
R: Yeah...
*he starts moving his head back and forth
Me: R, are you wiping your boogers on my shirt?
R: Yeah...
*I usually give out a little candy or stickers or a little prize at the end of a session if they do a good job/work hard.
Me: Ok, pick out which sticker you want.
C: I want this one! Ms. Cristina, you need a sticker too.
Me: Oh, I don't really need one.
C: Yes, you do. It will make your mommy happy!
3 comments:
I am so glad you share all the funnies from your day!! My favorite is the mom being called 'boss'. That is so funny!!
hahahahaha :) so cute! love everything except the boogers...ick!
Adorable! Hahaha! I just love the things kids say!
Post a Comment