
Last weekend H and I went on a date to the drive in! It was so much fun! It's kind of far away from where we live but we made a day out of it and went to the outlet mall late afternoon and then headed over to the Showboat later that night. It was 5 bucks a person for two movies!! I had never been to a drive in before so it was a new experience for me. But, the place was hoppin and one of the screens was sold out!

H and I enjoying our dinner while watching Shrek

we watched Shrek and The A team, both of which I thought were really fun!
It was a late night since they don't start the movies until after dark and there were two movies. We got home around 2 but I thought it was definitely worth it! Let me know if you want to join us next time!
3 comments:
Fun! We went to a drive-in here a little bit ago and loved it! It was my first drive-in too! I didn't know they had some in Houston!
So much fun! You guys have fun dates and fun places to eat...I'm seriously impressed :)
Looks like you are having a fun summer! I love all the pics! So cute!
Post a Comment