Tuesday, February 23, 2010

speech class funnies

I nicely told a kid it was time to do our work. Her response, "My mom said I'm not allowed to do that."


Working on answering what questions:
Me: What do babies drink from?
kiddo: "BOOBIES!"
I totally should have seen that coming. According to the flash cards, the answer is bottle people.


*enormous burp*
kiddo: "oops, I tooted in my mouth!"


as I'm finishing a chocolate chip cookie from my lunch...
kiddo: I love chocolate chip cookies.
Me: yeah, me too.
*slight pause*
kiddo: I've never had a chocolate chip cookie.
Me: You've never had a chocolate chip cookie?
kiddo: yeah.
Me: Are you lying?
kiddo: yeah.
Me: Do you want one of my cookies?
kiddo: yeah.


more to come. I have at least one good one a day, but most of the time I forget about them. so, continue on, the post below is about how awesome my valentine is!

5 comments:

Shara said...

I love this. I need to write down Kaylee's again. She says too many lately though. Everything out of her mouth is so cute....I miss you Stina!

Tyson and Shelise said...

Haha those are way funny. Gotta love all the crazy stuff kids say.

Folks Photography said...

ok these are the funniest things i've ever seen!!! BOOBIES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok cristina, me and you need to chat again sometime soon! So youre actually living the dream and doing speech stuff? JEALOUS!

Ben N Nessa said...

HAHAHAHAH....these are cracking me up! I have to read through them again. :) Miss you Stina!

Nate & Emily said...

Those were so funny! I'll have to start writing down some of mine- I always forget them too! But kids are hilarious, they say the funniest things! So have you heard from any Grad Schools?