Sunday, February 7, 2010

party, party, party

wow, after all these birthdays lately, I am totally caked out! But it has been SO much fun and I thought I would share our birthday celebrations :)
1. Happy Birthday Charlenepartying it up with some friends from church for Charlene's birthday! Best excuse ever for some Pappasitos! yum.

2. Happy Birthday Daddy!
for my pop's birthday we had a little celebration at our place. I made a delicious cake (if I do say so myself) it was chocolate cake with a peanut butter frosting filling. I still have some left. Too bad I've eaten enough cake to last me a few months. :)

3. Happy Birthday Kelley!
One of my best friends from high school has a birthday on the same day as my dad. So for the weekend H and I drove up to Dallas to celebrate in true "fab 5" style.
LOVED Kel and Jonathan's new house. We broke in their kitchen with some adorable birthday cupcake making!
our lion cupcakes and monkey cupcakes.

Went out to dinner at Urban Crust in Plano. It was so fun! Some of the swankiest pizza I've ever eaten, and I definitely want to go back!

4. Happy 2nd Birthday to my favorite nephew ever!!
setting up for the shindig

the rest of the banner Julie and I made for the cars party. Cute, no?

Austin's birthday cake!! So cute! Didn't Julie do an awesome job??

singing happy birthday to the birthday boy! he loved it!

blowing out his candles just like he practiced :)

Happy Birthday Austin. Love you!

2 comments:

HolliJo said...

Love it! The cupcakes and cakes are so adorable! Good job guys. And I can definitely see how you are partied out!

Ben N Nessa said...

ALL THAT CAKE made me SOOOO hungry!...especially the Choc-peanut butter cake you made for your dad. Mmmm! I miss you tons, too. Will we ever see each other again? Flights are really spendy. Maybe we should meet in Arizona? Hahaha...