Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fabulous Fifty

Houston's mom celebrated the big 5-0 this month and Julie and I planned a big party to celebrate! Just thought I would share some pictures Forrest took of the shindig. This post is mainly pictures because I have been trying to post these since Sunday (it's now Wednesday) and blogger has been weird and would keep giving me error messages. But thats ok, the pictures speak for themselves!
the invites were so cute. went with the theme perfectly!

the entry table when you walked in. each table had pictures and a fun story about Janet.

the birthday girl and the food table. aren't the flowers gorgeous?

the cute little flags for the meatballs. julie made these and I think they turned out great!

the birthday cake - went along with our zebra theme. we got it from Julie's Cakes, it was the same place that did our cakes for our weddings. I'm not a huge cake fan and I thought it tasted delicious. and it was super cute!

Happy Birthday Janet!!

2 comments:

Shara said...

This looks absolutely fabulous. You guys did a great job. Also I know Kennady is 1 and you were with me the night I had her...well before anyways. We really do miss you guys SOOOO much!
ALSO you dress so cute and I miss you and your little cute scarfs and flats everyday :) xoxoxox

Ben N Nessa said...

That cake is AMAZINGLY cute!!! :) Love all of the pictures! Happy 50th Mama Harris!