Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rockin' New Years Eve

We ended up having a little New Years shindig at our place this year. Houston's college roommates came in town so we had to have a reason to get together!

You know me, it isn't a blog post without a picture of the food. We had a spread of pasta salad, artichoke dip, stromboli, cowboy cookies, and cream cheese/red pepper jelly. Oh and it ain't a harris get together without some DP.
Chowin down on cowboy cookies with aunt stina.

fo, julie, and sarahme and hollijo! I miss her!

troy and alicia
bianca and mike joined us for a while

the gals
the guys.after hanging at our place, we drove over to town square for the new years festivities.

Happy New Year! Love, Stina and Htown

2 comments:

HolliJo said...

Aw! I miss you too! We had so much fun! Thanks again for throwing the party and letting us stay the night!

Tyson and Shelise said...

I always love the food pictures, it makes me laugh. Looks like you guys had a good time!