Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Law Society Outing

This is all the way from back in December. At school Houston is a member of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society. It's pretty much a club for mormons, but of course "visitors welcome". So, after all his finals were over we headed out for dinner with some of the guys from his school and their wives. We ate at Goode Co. for some delicious barbeque and had ice cream for dessert at Amy's (my fav!). It was nice for me to meet some of the people he goes to school with, even though all the guys who came are in their 2nd year and H is in his first. I guess there is only one other LDS guy in Houston's class and he and his wife decided not to come. Oh well. Here is the only picture from the evening. I have to admit, I, of all people, was a photo slacker and I snagged this off of Claudia's facebook. Enjoy!

L to R: Zach (his wife and little boy were out of town), Me, H, Matt, Peggy, Claudia, and Lyle

No comments: