I figured out my lack of blogging lately - my computer is pooping out, 1. its really slow 2. the battery stopped working, the computer only works if it's plugged in to the wall and 3. Harley accidently knocked off the key for number 1 (its pretty ghetto), so I've been randomly using Houston's computer or Houston's old computer (that's only a year old - long story. best buy stinks.) which is good for surfing the internet but all my pictures for blogging are on my computer. That was a long sentence. But, all in all, that plus being busy with the holidays, work, applying for grad school, and party planning, I just haven't gotten around to blogging! So, here's a list of all the things I PLAN on blogging about, in the relatively near future.
- outing with law school peeps in Dec.
- CHRISTMAS
- our rockin' new years eve party
- family pics
- nasty stomach bug
- H's mom's sweet 50th birthday bash (that's happening on saturday)
ok, peace out for now.
p.s. Shara if you're reading this - I promise to blog if you promise to blog! I miss Kaylee stories!
3 comments:
hahaha Duh I read your blog Stina I am just the worst at commenting...which is weird because I love comments. Anyways we are moved in (for the most part) and now I am going to dedicate a day to catch up. So you are on my friend. I'll do it if you do :)
PS we really do miss you guys. I know we say it a lot but we do. We were just thinking of when we first moved in and had that ridiculous 80's party for Kay and like no one came but you guys and the Packs and how grateful we were that you did and how we are so thankful that we were able to get so close. Much love friends!!!
I'm looking forward to the "nasty stomach bug" post....lol :)
I look forward to your updates!
Post a Comment