
how cute are these? and they were easy peasy! 2 boxes of brownie mix, a can of frosting, and a ziploc baggie. Oh, and a football shaped cookie cutter. I guess that is an essential part. I just made two 9 X 13 pans of brownies, cut out the brownies using a cookie cutter, spooned some frosting into a baggie, cut off the teeniest corner piece of the baggie possible, and piped myself some lovely football laces. I made these in preparation for what I thought would be an amazing demonstration of athletic prowess - the BYU/TCU game. Needless to say, my cute football brownies were more blogworthy than the game. So, if ever in need of an easy football treat - here you go. Mine were even more complete with football themed party tray :)
5 comments:
so cute- what a fun idea! the game was pretty bad but as Nick says, "Some seasons BYU just rips my heart out." dramatic? I think so.
Cute brownies I will have to try that next game day! Yeah that was a pretty bad game, we couldnt even watch it all we turned on orange county and played cards instead :)
if i haven't said it before, i'll say it now-- little miss cristina, you are amazing. I never would have thought to do something so cute! i love them!
Those are so cute! What a great idea! I'll totally have to make those sometime... when I actually have time to cook... :) Miss you guys!
You are lil' Marstina (mix of Martha and Stina). Miss you!
Post a Comment