Thursday, September 3, 2009

The time has come...

It is finally here! College football season is upon us and the Harris home could not be more excited!! I think Houston has been counting down the days since January! I'm honestly pretty dang sad we don't live in Utah anymore to enjoy our Cougar football season in person. Nothing like a BYU football game at home. BUT it's Dallas or bust for us!!! Cannot wait to see our Cougs play Oklahoma on Saturday!!! We even stocked up on new BYU gear to get ready :) I type this as Houston and I sit on the couch enjoying the first fruits of football season, watching Boise State vs Oregon.

I love football. I can't begin to explain the excitement!! I have to give my daddy a big thanks for brainwashing me as a young girl. I grew up watching the Longhorns every season, listening to Texas Fight, and helping my dad ring his UT cowbell from college ever time the Longhorns scored. And I love loving football. I recently read a blog, Kelly's Corner (the link is on the right), and she worded it better than I could: "I love Summer and I love Christmas...but there is just something magical about College Football Season!!!"

Rise and Shout people! Football season is here. Are you ready?


3 comments:

HolliJo said...

I know exactly how you feel! I LOVE football season. We are really sad too that we don't get to go to any more home games. And that we're missing the game on Saturday. But you guys have a blast! Yell extra loud for us!

Julie said...

I love the video- have fun at the game!

Ben N Nessa said...

We're SO ready....and wish we lived next to you guys so we could all embrace the BYU fun...I've already gotten out Chloe's little BYU cheerleading outfit. She's wearing it tomorrow, even if it's too big!