Yesterday was awesome.
Spent time with my girlfriends.
Ate delicious french toast.
Sat in the amazing new Cowboys Stadium.
Watched my Cougars play an awesome game and WIN against Oklahoma.
The end.

It was pretty cool to be able to watch BYU play in the new cowboys stadium. The stadium was huge and the jumbotron was unbelievable! Our seats were way up high and still had an amazing view. There were 76,000 people there, the stadium was packed from top to bottom, and I'm pretty sure only about 6,000 of those people were BYU fans. It kind of bugged that they didn't give BYU more seats because I'm sure we could have filled up as many seats as we were given. But thats ok, it made it even more awesome when we BEAT them! The OU fans were ticked as we watched them leave before the game was even over. I read an ESPN article that mentioned the game being at a neutral site. Yeah right! BYU was given like 1% of the seats in that massive stadium. Oklahoma's band was mic-ed, got to play for halftime, I think the only extensive representation BYU received at that game were the BYU videos/commercials they played on the big screen. I went into that game hoping we could hold our own, I didn't want it to be a shut out. After the first quarter, I was ridiculously impressed with how our defense was doing against Oklahoma and thought we might have a chance of winning. And we did!!! That game was awesome. It was well worth the money and the drive. I'm so glad we went and it was a great way to kick off Cougar Football!!
4 comments:
I knew you guys would be so excited, I thought of you while we were watching it. As you know I am not a cougar fan but I even enjoyed the game and yes I was cheering for BYU:)
SOOOO exciting! :) We're glad you got to go! We love the pictures Houston posted on fbook...and we are even more excited for the rest of the BYU season!
BYU FTW! Thanks for helping us get seats!
Wow, you guys were there! Thats awesome! Another win today---GO BYU---!! Thought I would say hello! Hows the job? Did I tell you I got a job as a SLT also- its so fun doing what we were learning, I love it!
Post a Comment