We are exhausted!
Who knew renovating a house was so much work. All areas of my life, including the blog, have been neglected. Every spare moment is spent doing something for the house. After this last weekend, and 15 gallons of wall paint later, the entire house is painted. We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, which is nice. This week the floors downstairs go in.
It will be nice to have my weekends back. And to not be tired all the time. And to have time to sleep. And to finally have all my stuff out of a storage unit...
3 comments:
Painting always sounds like fun...but it never is! After all of the prep work is done I am over it, so I am impressed that is a lot of painting! You will have to post pics when you are done, I love stuff like that!
YAY! I am so excited for you guys. I bet it is turning out great. And I'm sure it will be so nice to see all your hard work paid off. You'll enjoy it so much more because ya'll did it! Yes, you will definitely have to post lots of pictures. Hopefully we will get to see it in September... :)
We cannot WAIT to see pictures! Do you have a guest room??? We need to take a little trip down there ;)
Post a Comment