well, after a little over a month of renovations we officially stayed in our own place for the first time this last weekend. It's still a mess and everything needs to be put up/decorated but it looks a million times better than the nasty dump we bought! So, I'm still exhausted, now that the renovations are done I'm still trying to finish unpacking, putting away, cleaning, decorating, etc. And we don't have any cable/internet at our place yet; comcast comes this next saturday. So for now the blog is boring and picture-less but stick with me people. Some day soon life and the blog will be back to normal!
4 comments:
Yay! How exciting to finally be in your own place. Oh and I totally know what you mean about the unpacking and getting settled. We moved in this week and it's a disaster! Yes, we are still planning on coming in a few weeks for the week of labor day. So, hopefully we can see you guys then :)!
Glad you finally got to stay in your home! :) We are SOOOOOOOOOO excited to see pictures. We are being patient!
Ugh, remodeling! But it's so worth it, too! I probably won't have our new place decorated and furnished for quite awhile. It's such a big project to make it just the way you want it. Congrats on the new place!
I love you too Stina. I am so happy for you and Hous and the new place. I cannot wait to see cute home-y pics! We miss you like crazy too. Hope Texas is treating you well. How's work? Do you start school soon?
Post a Comment