It's my 100th post ya'll! I remember a long time ago when Emma did something similar to this one her blog for the 100th post and I always wanted to do something like it on mine. So, let the commencement begin :)
Ten of the Best Books
1. Poisonwood Bible
2. Jane Eyre
3. Twilight series
4. The Blind Assassin
5. The Host
6. Children of the Promise series
7. The Scarlet Letter
8. Great Expectations
9. Handmaid’s Tale
10. the scriptures
Ten Restaurants I love
1. Pappasito’s
2. Amazon (or Churrascos or Americas)
3. J. Dawgs
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Chuy’s
6. Café Rio
7. 100% Taquito
8. Chick-fil-a
9. Shiva (Indian food)
10. Kneaders
Ten Desserts I Crave
1. Ice Cream
2. Tres Leches
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Cowboy Cookies
5. Pumpkin Cookies
6. Pumpkin Bread with chocolate chips
7. Chocolate Pecan Pie
8. Skor Cake
9. plain old yellow cake with chocolate frosting
10. Cinnamon Rolls
Ten Places I'd Love to Go
1. Spain
2. Italy
3. Greece
4. London
5. Australia
6. Hawaii
7. Israel
8. Fiji
9. Brazil (again)
10. Thailand
Ten Jobs We Have Had
1. Babysitter: Stina
2. Administrative Assistant: Stina
3. Smucker’s Intern: Stina
4. Wal Mart – cashier, customer service rep, intern: Stina
5. SLP-Assistant: Stina
6. Pool guy: H
7. Old Navy: H
8. Law Office stuff: H
9. Wal Mart – cashier, electronics associate, intern, manager: H
10.
Ten Songs I Like Right Now
1. Love Story: Taylor Swift
2. My Life Would Suck Without You: Kelly Clarkson
3. everything on the new Britney Spears Circus CD
4. Fly on the Wall: Miley Cyrus
5. Georgia: Hanson
6. Without Love: Hairspray soundtrack
7. Lucky: Jason Mraz
8. Brown Eyes: Andy Davis
9. God and I: Stephen Speaks
10. Boom Boom Pow: Black Eyed Peas
Ten Favorite Stores
1. Target
2. Wal Mart (just because I get a discount)
3. Nordstrom
4. Hobby Lobby
5. Barnes and Noble
6. Urban Outfitters
7. Anthropologie
8. Old Navy/Gap/Banana
9. Forever 21 (although I haven’t found anything I really like there in a long time)
10. lately I’ve been buying a lot from New York and Company
11. Zara (I know I already have ten but I couldn’t leave it off the list, if I sat here longer I could probably think of plenty more to add too)
Ten Favorite Websites
1. Pink Is The New Blog
2. Miscellaneous Meredith
3. lds.org
4. Think Pink/2 Creative Blog
5. friends blogs
6. Pottery Barn
7. IMDB
8. Ballard Designs
9. Fox News/Political stuff: H
10. Cougar Board: H
Ten Favorite Movies
1. Sixteen Candles
2. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
3. Better Off Dead
4. Can’t Buy Me Love
5. Australia
6. Enchanted
7. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
8. The Notebook
9. Music and Lyrics
10. The Sound of Music
Ten Favorite TV shows
1. Mad Men
2. 30 Rock
3. What Not to Wear
4. Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood
5. Whose Wedding Is It Anyway
6. Ace of Cakes
7. Designed to Sell
8. Friends
9. CSI (only the Vegas one)
10. and starting next fall I’m pretty sure Glee will be making it in my regular TV rounds
If I found 100 dollars
1. go clothes shopping
2. go on an awesome date
3. buy stuff to do crafty projects
4. buy some new books to read for fun
5. put it toward new bedding
6. put it toward new furniture
7. save it
8. put it toward a gym membership for houston
9. stock up at Sam’s
10. go on a road trip with the hubs
2 comments:
I love your 100th post! :) I want to eat some pumpkin cookies, watch food network, oh and eat a j-dawgs...and do it all with you ;) Miss ya tons!
yay for 100th posts!!! i'm getting there! i'm going to give away something HUGE when that happens :) cute post Cristina!!! i miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment