Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little Miss Harley

I just had to brag on our puppy for a little bit. Houston is so lucky that we ended up with an awesome dog, because in the beginning I wasn't too thrilled about getting one and I don't know what would have happened if she weren't so sweet and smart. Lately (except for this crazy weekend) the weather has been really nice, so if Harley gets a little whiny because she wants to go outside we've just been opening the door. She knows she's not supposed to run away so she just obediently sits at the door and watches the people go by. Sometimes little kids will walk by and get all excited and call to her, so she wags her tail like crazy and half stands up because she gets so excited and then she just sits right back down. I get a kick out of it when people walking by will comment to each other about how good she is. I don't have babies to brag about so there you go, my proud dog-owner moment!

Here she is just hangin out!

1 comment:

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha :) Too bad Sue isn't bigger....I think they'd be good friends.