Saturday, October 11, 2008

Home Away From Home

Last weekend in between the Saturday sessions of General Conference, Brother and Sister Pack invited a bunch of people over for a bbq and a "Sugar Land Reunion". I've always loved Brother and Sister Pack so much; when I was in high school they were always caring and willing to help me with something I might need. Sister Pack was always willing to listen and talk to me, sometimes all the kids would be hanging out upstairs, and she would just talk to me about life downstairs in the kitchen. I've always been really greatful for their love and example and it was really sweet of them to have so many people over and to feed all of us on top of it! It was fun to catch up with everybody and watch some of conference together. It was kind of sad for me that neither Julie or Halie were there, but life goes on and we'll all be reunited again sooner than later. Besides it meant that I had more of Brother Pack's salsa all to myself :)

Houston and his favorite Kaylee

All the people from Sugar Land who came!

All the boys...it was so fun to see Jordan, who I hadn't seen since we graduated from high school!

All the Texas girls, and Shara the add-in :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow! I hadn't realized that so many people from Sugar Land were out here! Looks like it was a lot of fun.