Then on my actual birthday, Houston woke up and wanted to make me breakfast. He was surprised at my breakfast request, usually it's french toast, but for some reason I wanted pancakes so that's what he made! I'm lucky to have a husband who is an awesome cook, I know my kids won't starve if I'm not around for some reason!
Harley wanted to give me some birthday love
My birthday wish was to go to the temple together. We hadn't been in quite a while so it was fun to be able to get dressed up and enjoy going as a couple. Every time I get to go to the temple I leave with so much gratitude for the knowledge I have of a loving Savior and the purpose of this life. That knowledge actually makes life worth living, it can make life fun, even through the hard times.
Later that night, since I love making s'mores, that's what we did! We set up our fire pit in a little area down our street and bunch of our friends came to enjoy some s'mores with us! Maybe next time Shane will have to give us all some s'more pointers with his fondue sticks and skillet! And Barrett might NOT want to give us pointers with his flaming stick of marshmallows! :) Thanks everyone for spending time with me on my birthday, I had a great time!
Later that night, since I love making s'mores, that's what we did! We set up our fire pit in a little area down our street and bunch of our friends came to enjoy some s'mores with us! Maybe next time Shane will have to give us all some s'more pointers with his fondue sticks and skillet! And Barrett might NOT want to give us pointers with his flaming stick of marshmallows! :) Thanks everyone for spending time with me on my birthday, I had a great time!
6 comments:
You are so incredible! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday (week/month) to you! It was so fun making s'mores :) You are awesome, and I loved this post.
Yay!!! I hope you had a great birthday! We had fun at your party! We need to hang out again soon!
Loved being a part of Christina's famous posts! We had so much fun on the side-yard makin smores...mmm I want s'more! Hope Birthday week rocked yo! You guys rock!
We hope you had a good birthday and we are sorry we missed it, we are never in town these days! It looked like fun though, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday! It sounds fun. I love Tai Pan too, but I haven't been able to drag my husband there yet!
Post a Comment