
This last Friday Houston and I got together with our friends Ben and Vanessa for a little pumpkin carving. We made a little Wal-Mart run to pick up some pumpkins and stencils and then we got to work. We all got crackin' but after awhile Ben got tired of cutting out his cool cat stencil so he just threw in the towel and cut out a face instead. Last year was the first year I ever used one of those pumpkin template things, before that I always just made a classic jack-o-lantern. After taking forever and a day to carve a stinkin' pumpkin, I decided that I like Ben's idea and next year I'm going back to the good old jack-o-lantern face! As you can see from the picture above, Houston, Ben, and Vanessa finished their pumpkins well before I did. Houston got tired of waiting for me and just took pictures of theirs together. But, as you can see from the picture below, I did eventually finish!
3 comments:
We had a wonderful weekend with you guys! :) Maybe we can fly to Houston next year to carve regular ol' jack-o-lanterns. Oh, and your pumpkin looks fabulous...mine already caved in....
i think it looks GREAT! don't worry, it would have taken me forever too!
Hey, I found your blog off of Shelise's. I love the Halloween costumes :) See you in nursery!
Post a Comment