Can you believe the luck?? The morning after the Jason Mraz concert my friend Melissa called me and invited us to see him AGAIN!! Melissa's husband's sister's husband (did you get that?) works for Overstock.com and apparently they were having a company party and Jason Mraz was the entertainment. They had two extra tickets and I wasn't going to pass up a free concert by one of my favorite singers!! It was the first time Houston and I had ever hung out with Melissa and Matt, and we had a fantastic time! After the concert we decided to be a little exploratory and went and ate at the famous Pie Pizzaria in Salt Lake. It was delish! Good thing we weren't wearing any BYU apparel we might have been mauled to death! I thought it was pretty funny when we called them to see what time they closed and they didn't close until 1 am. We definitely weren't in Provo anymore! We had a great time, I loved being able to see Jason in concert again, and we made some pretty good friends! Melissa - we will definitely have to hang out again some time! Thanks so much!!
um I just NOW saw this post!!! LOVE it! I swear it never updated on mine. but yay! The pics look so good! We DEF need to hang out again soon! Maybe another night out on the town after midterms :)
2 comments:
Lucky Ducky! I am jealous that sounds like it was so much fun. I am glad houstan was up for round 2 too!
um I just NOW saw this post!!! LOVE it! I swear it never updated on mine. but yay! The pics look so good! We DEF need to hang out again soon! Maybe another night out on the town after midterms :)
Post a Comment