Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day


Don't forget to go vote some time today! Don't expect us to go out or anything tonight...if you know my husband at all, you know we will most likely be glued to the TV for the rest of the evening :)
*just a side note: for anyone else who voted today, did you think it was weird they didn't ask for your ID? They just had me sign a book with my name in it. Anyone could have walked in and said they were me! weird...

3 comments:

Janey said...

They asked for my ID! Voter fraud is too easy. What will we do if we can trust the voting system anymore.

Janey said...

I mean CAN'T trust...not can

Ben N Nessa said...

Hey :) I love your "VOTE" post. I voted for the first time in my life on Tuesday! It was so exciting. I was also shocked that they didn't ask for I.D....they did ask a girl behind me for hers.