Friday, May 2, 2008

Surprises!

Ok, so this evening while I was at work Julie called me but I obviously couldn't answer...I was working! So, I send her a text "sorry, I'm at work, whats up?" and her response was "I have a surprise to tell you." What was my first thought you ask? "OMG, she's pregnant!...again!" well she played along with that for a while until I got a chance to call her back and she finally admitted that wasn't the surprise! The real surprise is that she is coming to visit in a few days for her birthday and I am SO excited! Over the years, we have gone from best buddies to sisters and now that she lives in Texas (and I don't) I miss her and her baby bunches! I can't wait til she gets here!
Julie's 18th birthday celebration '05California '06
my birthday '07
Visiting Julie, Nick, and baby Austin in Texas '08

Julie, I can't wait to see you and celebrate your birthday. I'm so lucky to have you as a sister now and look forward to an eternity of awesome memories!

1 comment:

Shara said...

wow that fist picture is old! hahaha~!