
Well, today was our first anniversary! What a milestone! It feels like we just got married yesterday and it went by so quickly. After three years of being together, I love him more than ever before. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, loving husband who does everything in his power to take care of me, and I look forward to all the many, many years to come!
I loved our wedding and I would do it all over again if I could just because it was so fun and so special. Our wedding day had some crazy moments (like both of us crying the whole drive to the temple because my family couldn't be there and the awkward questions the sealer asked everyone during the ceremony) but by the end of the day I can honestly say we were happy and my family was happy and I wouldn't trade any of the memories I have of that day. I am so grateful to my parents and how loving they truly are and how incredibly giving and generous they were for our special day, even though it was hard for them. We are also incredibly grateful for all the friends and family who came to share our special day with us. It wouldn't have been the same without them.
Looking back over the years we have had tons of fun experiences, sad experiences, growing experiences, and wonderful memories. I am so blessed to be able to share all of my experiences to come with my best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment