Tuesday, May 6, 2008

happy anniversary

Houston and I had a fun time celebrating our anniversary this year. We had a pretty low key day on Sunday, but it was just fun to be able to spend time together. In the afternoon Houston wanted to go rollerblading and take the dogs, but on our way there we passed by our friends Tyson and Shelise at the park nearby so we ended up hanging out at the park with them for a while. We had fun with them and since I really hadn't wanted to go rollerblading in the first place, I thought it was great! Then we came home and I made a nice dinner and my first chocolate cheesecake for dessert! I must say, I was pretty impressed with how tasty it was. After dinner Houston made a fire on the back patio and we just sat outside enjoying the fire and making s'mores! Pretty simple but we had a lot of fun! On Monday Houston took off work to spend time with me which was nice. We just ran errands all day, went to dinner at Tucanos, and then saw a movie. We went to go see Baby Mama and I have to say I actually really liked it! I thought it had a possibility of being really dumb, but it was super funny and had a cute ending, so I definitely recommend it!Houston setting up the fire outsideEnjoying the fire and getting ready for some s'moresEnjoying my Guarana, seriously my favorite thing at Tucano'sMy sweet husband

1 comment:

Courtney N said...

AWW you guys are way too cute!