Saturday, April 26, 2008

Harley Harris

The newest member of our little family!
Houston always (and I mean always) asked me if we could get a dog. I don't know what it is with those Harris kids but they are all obsessed with puppies! It never sounded like a fantastic idea to me so I always told him we couldn't because our landlord wouldn't let us. My "I would rather have a place to live than a puppy" argument seemed to work really well, until our landlord changed her mind! We were given the option of having new carpet put in the house or being able to get a small dog. (little does she know at the moment that Houston chose a currently small dog, who will definitely be a not so small dog in the near future) Needless to say my choice was veto'd and Houston began making weekly trips to the local shelter. One day this cute lil pup was there and I just thought she was too cute! If we were going to get a dog I definitely had to like it and I can honestly say I love having her around...as long as she doesn't chew up anymore of my wedding photo album!

Houston is now a very happy camper

Bat Dog's first trip to the park

precious pup enjoying some tasty dirt

No comments: