Friday, May 16, 2008

Julie's Back in Town

Well, Julie finally came to town after spending a little over a week in Cedar City. I didn't take many pictures of the week which is unlike me, but we were busy doing fun things and visiting friends. Tuesday we had a little get together at a local park so Julie could see all her old friends, Wednesday just the girls went out to lunch and ran some errands (a.k.a "shopping") and came home to a fantastic dinner Houston made for us (I must say I am very lucky to have a husband who cooks so well...at least I know my babies will never starve while I'm away), and Thursday we did more damage going shopping in Park City! There is just something about having your girl friends around and shopping that makes a day super fun. I loved having Julie and baby Austin around and every time I get a chance to see her it reminds me of what a great friend she is, how lucky I am to have her as a sister, and how much more I miss her when she leaves!
Visiting at the park
Some of the boys playing frisbeeSweet Austin thought Utah was a little coldThe boys watching some TV - Dad and Uncle Houston are already introducing Austin to the wide world of sportsWhat is a trip to Utah without a stop at Cafe Rio?Good Morning happy boy!

And I just have to say, "skookies" are officially delicious!! If you have ever had a pizookie from BJ's you know what these are - it is a skillet cookie and they are incredibly addicting! We had these for dessert the whole time Janet and Julie were here and I think I'm in the mood for another! Too bad Janet took the skillets with her! I might just have go on a search for my own!The picture doesn't even do it justice

No comments: