Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Nicks

Happy Birthday Nickbo!
Happy Birthday Nick!

Well yesterday was my little brother's (who isn't so little) birthday! He is a whopping 18 years old! He is such a smart and accomplished guy and I know he has so much more in store for him. He is on his way to Stan ford in a few months and we are all so proud of him! Nickbo I love you to pieces and hope you had a fantastic birthday...can't wait to see you in a few weeks for your graduation!
And, today is my brother in law's birthday! Nick I miss having you around, you have always been the one in the 'Harris' fam that I felt most like, but we will see you soon when we come to visit again. Hope you have a great birthday with your wifey and new baby! Enjoy the gummy worms I sent you - I knew I couldn't go wrong with candy :)

I love you both and I'm so lucky to have you as part of my family!! Happy Birthday boys!

No comments: