December 20, 2014
8lbs
This little nugget was an absolute angel the first two weeks of life!! Everyone kept asking me how it was having a newborn or having two kids now and I kept saying it's so easy! But I would also say let's just wait until after two weeks. That's when elaina got a little harder. And just like her big sister, the day after she turned two weeks little claudia turned into a different baby! The tummy troubles started. If she was awake she was crying. Screaming is more like it. She is still an absolute angel, just a really loud one! Poor girl is just really uncomfortable. I've tried gripe water, colic calm, colic soothe, mylicon drops, and a prescription for prevacid. Not much is helping the poor thing so I guess it's just something she will grow out of. Hopefully.
Claudia is seriously the sweetest little snuggle bug. She loves to be held and just snuggles right on in. It's so cozy and I love her sweet baby smell. I wish you could bottle up that new baby smell. Her eyes seem to be getting bluer. I cannot believe I have TWO kids with blue eyes. What are the odds? And her hair definitely seems to be getting redder.
We love this little peanut so much. Elaina is absolutely obsessed with her baby sister in the cutest way. She always wants to hold her and help me with something. I can't believe it's already been a month since she joined our famil. It feels like it's gone by so fast yet at the same time I can't imagine life without her.

No comments:
Post a Comment