The day after Houston's party we had a little family party at his parents house. Janet is always so good about having a family dinner for everyone's birthday! We had chicken fried steak, Houston's birthday dinner of choice. (blech.)
 |
| chef papi |
 |
| chef nana |
 |
| I'm glad elaina enjoyed daddy's birthday dinner! |
 |
| chips and queso are always a must |
 |
| bubba and weirdo uncle htown |
 |
| nakey kayla |
 |
| the kids created their own easter egg hunt? |
Houston is always bugging me to get a pinata for everyone else's birthday. So, I thought why not get one for HIS birthday! It was silly and goofy, but the kids absolutely loved it and that was the point! I picked out a pirate pinata. I knew the kids would get a kick out of it since they all like watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
No comments:
Post a Comment