Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy birthday baby girl


Happy first birthday my Laina Lou.  I can't believe it has already been one whole year since you were born.  You have blessed us with so much joy and made our family more complete. I don't really remember what life was like without you, but I don't really care to anyway.  We love watching you grow and learn new things.  It's amazing how excited we get over the littlest things.  I love going to get you when you wake up in the morning.  You always have the biggest smile on your face.  I love hearing your sweet voice call me Mama.  I have loved this last year and I am so excited to see what the future holds.  What you will look like as you grow up, what you will be interested in, what your sweet little personality will be like.  I love you with all my heart, more than I ever knew I was capable of loving, and I hope you always know that.  Happy birthday baby.

2 comments:

Courtney N said...

Happy birthday! How adorable is she?! Goodness!

Julie vanHaaster said...

Wow it's been a year!! She is so adorable..love this pic