I signed up on this website called House Party a couple months ago. It's pretty cool! They have different "parties" that are hosted by companies that would like to promote a specific party. So, if there is a party you're interested in you can apply for it and if they pick you, you have to throw a party and they give you a bunch of swag for your party guests! Fun right? And, you get free stuff! They picked me for a Pull Ups Potty Dance Party. Now, I know Elaina is definitely not ready for potty training and neither are most of her little munchkin friends, but I thought it was a cute idea and I know my little one loves anything with music so maybe the Potty Dance will help her in the future! So, Pull Ups sent me a bunch of packages for my party people complete with Potty Dance dvd, Potty Dance dance mat, stickers, coloring pages, a blow up guitar, and coupons to my beloved Target. We had chips and salsa for the mamas, fruit, goldfish, veggie straws, and peanut butter & honey for the littles. It was fun to get together for a little lunch play date, too!
 |
| a little grub and the swag bags |
A bunch of Elaina's friends...
 |
| the sadester |
 |
| Ashtyn and Coops |
 |
| Kayla chowin down :) |
 |
| Laina rockin out |
 |
| sir charles ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment