Once again, this year my awesome bro-in-law took our family picture for a Christmas card. We've taken a picture for a Christmas card every year since we were married. I always told Houston I wanted to send out Christmas cards every year so we were going to start making it a habit, even if the picture was only of the two of us. Well, the first year we actually have a kid to be in the picture I just wasn't feeling it!! ha. Plus, with law school finals around the same time it is always a pain to get Houston to take a quick pic. This year we waited until a week before Christmas! Talk about procrastination. But, I found this cute little road relatively nearby and Forrest was kind enough to squeeze us in. The funny part about the morning was our ridiculously sweet but anxiety ridden dog!! She could just not handle the fact that we were taking pictures in the middle of the road. She was terrified out of her mind and we had to drag her on and off the road for pictures. Poor pup. So sweet yet so nuts! Anyway, pointless little story that I wanted to remember. Thanks Forrest for always being so willing to document my little family. I appreciate it so much!!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
christmas card catastrophe
Once again, this year my awesome bro-in-law took our family picture for a Christmas card. We've taken a picture for a Christmas card every year since we were married. I always told Houston I wanted to send out Christmas cards every year so we were going to start making it a habit, even if the picture was only of the two of us. Well, the first year we actually have a kid to be in the picture I just wasn't feeling it!! ha. Plus, with law school finals around the same time it is always a pain to get Houston to take a quick pic. This year we waited until a week before Christmas! Talk about procrastination. But, I found this cute little road relatively nearby and Forrest was kind enough to squeeze us in. The funny part about the morning was our ridiculously sweet but anxiety ridden dog!! She could just not handle the fact that we were taking pictures in the middle of the road. She was terrified out of her mind and we had to drag her on and off the road for pictures. Poor pup. So sweet yet so nuts! Anyway, pointless little story that I wanted to remember. Thanks Forrest for always being so willing to document my little family. I appreciate it so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment