Naturally, with a baseball theme, we turned Tamra's house into "Wagner Field" so there was a sign and balloons welcoming everyone to Wagner Field as they walked up. Tamra even switched out her wreath to a red one so it would match the decor. Her husband made fun of her and asked why she didn't plant new flowers too (instead of the yellow potted ones by the door)! Those boys always making fun of us for our mad party skills :)
For favors we had rice krispy treats made to look like baseballs. I'm kind of bummed you can't see them very well. My camera really took some crummy pictures that day. I think it might be time for a new one... Santa do you hear me?
Our concession stand! Complete with...
hot dogs,
condiments in little squirt bottles,
popcorn bar,
with butter popcorn, cheddar popcorn, and caramel corn,
fruit and dip in the shape of a baseball diamond,
yummy cupcakes
topped with "baseballs in the grass," and of course nachos (that I didn't take a picture of)!
Our league stats proudly displayed by the drink table! I thought this was cute. It has all the babies born in the last year among our group of friends. We'll see how Charlie matches up!
The drink table complete with root beer in glass bottles
and a onesie banner! I had so much fun making all the onesies with my Silhouette. They said Peanut, C is for Charlie, Team Wagner, little Brother, and my personal fav... I {heart} boobs and baseball! hehe!
| Julie, me. Chelsea, and Tamra |
| Jaquelyn and Chelsea only a few weeks apart! |
I hope Chelsea had a good time and I hope she knows how loved she is and how excited we all are to meet her sweet little man!
1 comment:
Adorable!! You and Julie should go into business..seriously :)
Post a Comment