Saturday, August 20, 2011

adios. sayonara. ciao. see you never.

see you never.  this is what I told H as he walked out the door Tuesday morning.  but, first I made him take a picture.  he groaned but I told him he would appreciate it some day.  that is what I tell him every time he groans when I take a picture.  which is often.  anyway...the last first day of school.  I told Julie that I told the hubs, "see you never" that morning.  she thought I was being a brat :)  but, no.  I was serious as a heart attack.  between work, class, and studying I won't see my husband until next may at graduation.  oh law school I have a love hate relationship with you.  I hate that you steal my best friend from me but I love that you mean my husband loves his job.  273 days until graduation!

2 comments:

Julie vanHaaster said...

Oh my I love her face and big smile!! Good luck mama you can do it!!

Ben N Nessa said...

CUTEST picture ever! I bet you can't wait until he's done...and we wish you luck as a "single mom" for the next 273 days :)