Welp, I signed up for Meredith's summer blog swap! I've always wanted to participate in one before but I've always been kind of afraid to because I didn't want my partner to not like what I got! So, to my partner Megan, I hope you liked everything!!
This swap was kind of tricky. Not only did I have to find one thing but five things! Here is what I picked out for Megan...
something orange: measuring spoons because I read on her blog that she likes to bake! I really wanted to bedazzle them with rhinestones :) but alas I ran out of time! cest la vie.
something I love: a picture frame because I love taking pictures, looking at pictures, and I love decorating my home with pictures! What can I say I love my family :)
Something $1: the printable in the picture frame. I couldn't find anything for a dollar that I didn't think was cheesy and then I saw this printable online and thought the saying was so sweet! So, I thought I'd fill the frame with something for a buck!
Something sweet: I love love love cupcakes but I couldn't really send miss megan a cupcake in the mail so I sent her some adorable cupcake liners. I guess that's kind of cheating since she now has to make her own sweet thing, but I hope she thinks they're cute! She can use her spoons to make the cupcakes ;)
Something funny: I found this Michael Jackson chihuahua air freshener at Urban Outfitters. It made me LOL in the store as soon as I saw it and I read on her blog after I bought it that she has a chihuahua so I thought it was perf!
a stipulation of the swap was that you had to wrap it in brown paper and a string. get it? brown paper packages tied up with string! Well I kind of failed at that too; closest thing to brown paper and string I had was leopard paper and pink tulle! Cute no?
And now for the big reveal... Megan was SO sweet and I love everything she sent me. It was so fun to open the package and see all my little things wrapped up!
something orange: adorable orange bows for my little bit! so sweet!
something she loves: super cute note cards! I'm glad this is what she loves because I love them too!
something $1: a journal/notebook. perf for my random thoughts and daily to do lists
something sweet: popsicles!! I LOVE them. I couldn't think of something sweet to send Megan that wouldn't melt or get funky in the mail. these are perfect! I was seriously so excited when I saw them and wished I had thought of it!
something funny: a luggage tag. the second I opened it, I was looking at the back and didn't get why a luggage tag would be funny. then I flipped it over and it says "I'm not yours!" I definitely LOL'd! and the turquoise will look so cute with my pink suitcase :)
Thanks Megan!! I love everything!
and thanks Meredith for putting on a fun swap!
2 comments:
What a great swap! You both picked out some great things... I love your idea of framing the $1 item. I have that same printable in my house! And those measuring spoons are right up my alley-- great thinking! Thanks for playing along. I hope you'll join us for the Scarf Swap before Fall! xoxo
I have never heard of this! It looks so cute and fun! I will have to check it out.
Post a Comment