happy easter from the harris fam!
at 2 weeks old this was miss E's first trip to church. As you can see, she was none too thrilled about it at first! But by the time we got there, she decided to sleep through the whole thing which was fine by me! The Easter Bunny brought her a Baby Einsteins DVD, shoes to wear with her easter dress, and a book, and also some tasty candy for mom and dad ;)
After church we headed over to my parents house for a delicious easter meal! My mom is a mean cook. I don't think she has ever made something I didn't like. And Sunday was no exception. We had grilled lamb, cheesy potatoes, orzo pasta, carrots, asparagus, and italian cream cake. I also took over oreo truffles and pina colada cupcakes.
Side note 1: I have this fear of having children who are picky eaters. I asked my mom one time how to make sure your kids aren't picky (because we never were) and she jokingly said "make good food." I don't know if that's the real solution but it definitely seemed to work for her!
Side note 2: I ate asparagus for lunch on Sunday. Asparagus is notorious for making your pee smell weird. Apparently it also makes baby's pee smell weird. Her diapers have been reek-y the last few days!!
and to end, a picture of our baby girl on her first easter. She is getting the modeling thing down with her zoolander face.
3 comments:
So cute guys! And you look fantastic Stina!! Keep all the cute baby pictures coming :)
LOL...I love that she has funny smelling pee :) Elaina, you are SO darling! I love your Easter dress and how you look just like your dad (a girl version, of course)!!! Glad you guys had a wonderful Easter. Wish we could've eaten with your fam. Instead we had spaghetti...hahhahah :)
Her dress is absolutely darling! Isn't it fun to go to church with a new little one and get them all dresseed up?! So glad you all had a Happy Easter! :)
Post a Comment