Wednesday, April 6, 2011

anything like me?

well, friday is the day it looks like. little miss didn't decide to come early on her own so friday it is! tonight is our last night at home just the two of us and I'm feeling a little emotional. my whole pregnancy I have absolutely loved this song by Brad Paisley, Anything Like Me, so I thought I would share it. in the song he is talking about a little boy, but this is pretty much how I've felt ever since we found out we were having a little girl. Even more so in the last few months when my mom started remarking about how much my pregnancy has been so much like when she was pregnant with me! we're so excited to meet her! it's a little nerve wracking, just knowing that your life will never ever be the same, but not really knowing exactly what that will be like. I haven't been the biggest fan of pregnancy, I think because my OCD-self had no control over what was happening to my body, but I already love this little girl so much and I can't wait to see what she looks like and what her little personality is like. heaven help me if she's anything like me :)

5 comments:

HolliJo said...

oh my goodness! Friday! YAY! :) That's like tomorrow! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! Good luck! We miss you guys!

Jeanine said...

Good luck !! We'll be thinking of you ! Can't wait to see her pretty little face :) BTW her room is beautiful .

Shara said...

I am so excited for you. Babies are awesome. And she will be just like you!!! hahaha they all are and you will LOVE it! Love your guts Stina!

ScAlly-Wags said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Wish we lived closer so we could set up play dates :) It really does go so fast- treasure it!

Ben N Nessa said...

Love this song :) And now you know she looks like Houston, but she is going to get SO much of your personality since you are around her all day!