Houston turned the big 2-8 over spring break. Being the kind wife I am ;) I let him open his presents in the morning! The big thing he got was a new sub woofer for the living room (due to the aforementioned electrical catastrophe!) He was so excited to open it!
and a couple minutes later I walk downstairs to this!! Where's Houston??
Oh! There he is! Already getting to work!
One happy camper!
Since it was his birthday of course he got to pick where he wanted to eat for lunch! To my utter dismay he chose a honduran restaurant in this super sketch part of town! Oh well. Happy birthday hubs! Here he is grubbin on some baleadas.
and for his main course...fried fish in some kind of coconut milk/sauce, complete with head on plate. sick.
Later that night we had a partay at my parents house for Houston and our friend Nate who had a birthday a couple of days before. The house was hoppin and we grubbed on fajitas.







some of the ladies
the birthday boys doing what they do best...acting weird!
happy birthday!!!
the week of spring break our friends shane and shara came down for a visit from Utah! It was SOO much fun to have them here, especially for Houston's birthday. I'm already bummed they left!
my fam!
what's this? another gift you say?
a bunch of our family members pitched in and got Houston a video camera for his birthday, specifically for when the baby is here. It was such a great idea (thanks sister!) and Houston has already been hard at work annoying me with the camera all the time!! :) I'm pretty sure he carries it around in his pocket any time we leave the house!
1 comment:
Miss you already too and those fajitas. They were soooo good :) Tell Elaina to hurry and get here k!! xoxox
Post a Comment