I haven't had a "speech class funnies" installment in awhile. But, since I only have a month left of work for a little while I've been feeling a little more sentimental and thought I'd write down some of the funny things I hear all day long.
Me: How was school today?
C: It was good.
Me: What did you do?
C: arts and craps.
Me: Is it a noun or a verb?
L: a berv.
I was working with a client on muscle strengthening/control/etc. She was blowing a horn and started doing it incorrectly. She doesn't like when she is corrected or feels like she is doing something wrong. So, when I got my horn out to show her the right way to do it she told me, "I'm mad. I don't want to speak to the horn anymore!"
Me: I love your shirt today. It's so cute!
A: Look, my shoes match! ... Sometimes K has the same clothes as me. ("K" is her best friend)
Me: Well, maybe mommy and K's mommy go shopping together.
A: Yeah they shop at Gymboree.
Me: That's ok. If you and K wear the same shirt then you can be twins!
A: ... No we can't! She's not the same color as me!
2 comments:
I love the arts and crap!!!
HAHAHAHAH :) I love them all...especially berv :)
Post a Comment