Wednesday, November 17, 2010

place your bets.

well, we find out whether or not Baby H is a boy or a girl on Tuesday, and we are so excited!! I couldn't really sleep on Monday night because I kept thinking about it :) But, I set up a little poll over on the right, so play a long, guess whether it's a boy or a girl, and we'll see who is right come Tuesday!!

4 comments:

HolliJo said...

YAY! I can't wait for you guys to find out! :) I better be on the text list! haha!

Courtney N said...

My vote is for a boy!!

Magan said...

You know I'm 9/9 on predicting these things for friends and family, and I did get one of my "visions" for what you're having... I wanna see if I'm right before I say anything though :)

Shara said...

Kaylee says boy :)