I hope everyone had a happy halloween! Our halloween was full of parties, costumes, and way too much candy! On Saturday we went to Trunk or Treat at the church and I got the pleasure of taking my nephew Austin around to get some candy. Before we went to the Trunk or Treat we practiced what to say...Trick or Treat! Thank you! etc. So we get there and he was so excited!! We went up to a few cars and I would prompt him..."ok, what do you say?" and he busts out with "I wanna special treat!" hehehe! It was just about the cutest thing. Another time instead of saying trick or treat he yelled, "Please!" and the lady handing out candy loved it and gave him extra. But, by the end of it he had gotten Trick or Treat down. Austin dressed up as a lacrosse player (in his dad's old duds) and one lady asked "what are you?" and he told her "Austin!" I just love that kid! He cracks me up!
I didn't think to take out my camera until the Trunk or Treat was all over and by that time Austin was tired of having the big helmet on his head. So, I bribed him by taking a picture with daddy and when he asked to see the picture I told him he had to put his helmet on first in order to look at it! haha!
But, at least I got a picture!!
and sweet little Mckayla dressed up like a ballerina.
On Friday night our friends Eric and Tamra had a halloween party at their new house. It was so stinkin cute! They went all out with dinner, decorations, costumes, and a pumpkin carving contest. I was impressed! Thanks for a fun night guys!!
Tamra's halloween tree! I loved it!
Our dinner of eyeballs, blood and guts, bones, and mummy dogs (aka meatballs, spaghetti, breadsticks, and pigs in a blanket)
I didn't get a picture of everybody there but I got most of us:
Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion (aka our awesome hosts)
Jack and Jill (if you look close, Jack even fell down the hill)
The witch and her lacrosse player
the mexican version of Captain America? and a kitty cat
and yours truly as caveman and cavewoman! I just went to Joann's for some animal print fabric and whipped up our costumes. H was such a good sport and when he was putting his costume on I took a picture of him but the picture is super blurry because I was laughing so hard!!! Love ya babe!
2 comments:
Love the costumes! How fun! Glad you guys had a good Halloween! We miss Halloween parties with you!
Hahahaha :) Love Austin's little quotes....so hilarious! And, I love the house that you had the party in....it's freakin adorable! You guys are the cutest cavepeople ever! I think you could wear those costumes again on your Anniversary night or something ;) hahahah!
Post a Comment