Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the size of an onion
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my last appt I had lost a few more pounds, so negative 8 pounds total. That appt. was 3 weeks ago and I'm 100% sure the days of losing pounds are long gone.
Maternity Clothes: not yet
Gender: Can't wait to find out!!! We find out on Nov. 23rd!!!
Movement: I feel the baby move sometimes, mostly when I'm laying down
Sleep: I still sleep just fine.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: I don't know...I always want to eat salads and orange juice. I'm still not liking mexican food too much
Symptons: I always have this nasty taste in my mouth that no amount of teeth brushing will make go away.
Best Moment this week: Started planning how we're going to tell our fam if it's a boy or a girl!
Best Moment this week: Started planning how we're going to tell our fam if it's a boy or a girl!
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you...I felt Sadie for the first time, right at 17 wks and it was the greatest feeling in the world! Can't wait to find out what your having!!
Fun stuff! Finding out what your having is like your present for being half way there, and you find out close to Thanksgiving which you could do so many cute things with!
P.S. As much as I love belly pics I will post some just for you soon...
I remember the nasty taste in my mouth! I had to have gum everywhere I went- couldn't stand it!! Can't believe your already 17 weeks- can't wait to hear what your having! I'm so excited for you guys!
Well I find out the day before you, so it will be a fun month for us!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment