That's right folks...we're havin a baby!
I'm sure most of the people who read this blog already know the big news, since the hubs can't keep a secret and spilled the beans to all of facebook! But, I thought some pictures might be fun with the official blog announcement :) We are very excited and can't wait to meet our little one!
Here is baby H at 11 weeks.

and me at 12 weeks.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the size of a lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: negative 6 pounds. On the days I feel good I tell Houston that I like this baby diet ;)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Sleep: I'm pretty tired and have always been a good sleeper, so it bugs Houston when I can fall asleep at like 9:30 nowadays!
What I miss: Feeling good all the time?
Cravings: Fruit and peanut butter toast. Definitely NOT craving mexican food.
Symptons: Pretty nauseous, especially at night time, but it's been getting better.
Best Moment this week: Got the fabric samples I ordered for the baby's bedding. I got boy samples and girl samples! So cute!
15 comments:
YAY! So excited for you guys. Sorry you've been so sick. And I can't wait to hear boy or girl!
Yay! Me too.. except I haven't updated the blog in about 8 months. I'm due in December! You should have a boy, then all our speech buddy babes can grow up and be manly together! Can't wait to find out the details! Congrats!
Yea... I saw the post on facebook a while ago! Nevertheless I am still really excited for you both!!
I am SO excited to find out too! Also you look so cute Stina.
I love this post, it is so fun! I am soo thrilled to be an aunt to a little half Cristina baby :) We are preparing Austin by teaching his words like, "mexicano baby"! Not only is he/she going to be beautiful and totally spoiled, but I claim title of favorite Aunt. Can't wait to see that belly grow & can I borrow your diet as my belly is supposed to shrink?!
Love you!
LOVE this post...you are gorgeous! It's funny how tired you get, huh?! I could sleep for HOURS and HOURS more than usual! Email me the baby bedding and stuff you are looking at! So excited for the Springtime :)
I was wondering when you guys were gonna make a baby! I am so happy for you! Its going to be a boy, 7 lbs 8 oz, 20 inches long, with lots of brown hair...just wanted to throw that out there:)
Omg I loved peanut butter toast when I was sick, and HATED mexican food!! So funny! We're so happy for yall :)
We are thrilled for y'all! Congratulations! :)
Thanks for the blog announcement- I didn't know the good news! I'm so excited for you! Your going to love being a mom!!! And I'm with Ally, manly boy buddies! It'll be great (except for that we all live in different states!) Hope your feeling alright- I remember those days!
Congrats! What exciting news.
I'm so excited for you both! Houston's gonna be a daddy? I guess that's not as weird as me becoming a mom at 21. Congratulations, and for what its worth, I hope it's a boy :)
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I had an itch this was going to be news soon :) And I bet you wont wear very many maternity clothes at all...although elastic pants are nice when u get large and in charge (you will probably fit in your jeans for most of your pregnancy), thats my guess! Well Im excited to see all the updates. And congrats again
congrats! we're probably due around the same time...I'm due april 25th...but I am definitely not negative 6 pounds...this is my 3rd so I think my body remembered how to gain weight when it was pregnant...good luck!
Post a Comment