Well today was a big day! We had a little baby shower for Julie because we are so very excited for little Mckayla to be part of our family!! And, baby girl things are SO cute, who wouldn't be excited to watch her open all those shower presents ;) Since, Julie is my favorite BFF/SIL I volunteered myself to throw a shower, and while it was super fun to plan, I'm excited it's done! Mainly because I'll get a good nights sleep now; I kept waking up every morning around 4 thinking of things to add to my to do list!!! I couldn't have done it without the help of all our sweet sweet friends here in SL. And, it was all so worth it. I love Julie so much, I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful sister and best friend. I hope she loved every minute of it and I can't wait to meet my new favorite niece in a few weeks.
Walking up to the house we had sidewalk hooks with pink flowers lining the walkway. The flowers are kind of hard to see in the picture :(
The wreath I made to welcome everyone to the shower! I made it out of a wreath, spray paint, and 2 pink feather boas. I loved how it turned out!
the dessert table
the cupcake tower. yum!
the cake!
the fireplace banner and some of the gifts.
the shower favors, Cowgirl Cookie mix in a mason jar.
The beverage table with water, pink lemonade, and sodas in the bucket. Looking at the picture now, that soda bucket could have used a pink bow! :)
the food table
the diaper cake Jacquelyn and her mom made. So adorable! My favorite part was the cake's little tutu!!
the lil momma opening some presents
I think everyone knows Julie has a thing for animal print!!
Great Grandma, the Momma and Miss Mckayla, and Nana
the harris ladies
Love you JuJu!!
4 comments:
I want that feather wreath for my front door all year round! :) That is the CUTEST BABY SHOWER IN THE WORLD! So impressed! It looked like a blast with delicious treats and gorgeous decorations...what more could you want?! You kind of make me sick with all of your talent and creativity.
Wow it turned out FANTASTIC! You did a great job Stina! Love it. I just wish I could have been there :). Hope you guys are doing well and that you're feeling a little better.
The most BEAUTIFUL shower ever. I am only lucky girl to have you. On top of all the planning, you spoiled me rotten with bows, chandeliers and cute clothes. Now it's your turn... :)
You are like the best baby shower thrower ever!!! Everything turned out wonderful...the question is who has the talent to throw you one like that when its time for your baby shower ??? Seriously, great job...that is above what an event planner would have come up with.
Post a Comment